Saturday, August 6, 2011

Apparently I'm Awful

Okie dokie, so nothing really interesting has actually happened to me recently, hence the lack of posts. But I got bored cleaning out my room so here I am, literally talking about nothing. For anyone around the Seattle area reading this, and officially that means the 8 of you who are, the Blue Angels did their show today... again... And may I just ask why they feel the need to practice for two days and then do their show? I mean they're basically just doing the show three times, except they're considered mildly annoying the first two times by most of the people forced to listen to the roaring of their engines, and then they're really frickin annoying after that since that's when people decide to show up to watch them, and that means clogging up traffic so bad that I have to spend the whole day out of the house to escape it all. They do this show every.single.year. And I think they do it everywhere around the country, so why do they need so much practice I wonder? Whatever their deal is, it's just annoying to me, the first time was cool, but that was like 7 years ago, cool has long ago been left behind in the dust.
So on to the title of this post. My little sister is my little sister, so I have to love her, I get that. But what I really hate is how she takes my things. I know, I know, everyone always tells me that that is just what sisters do, and I would be FINE with that if that was all she did. But with all due respect to my little sis, her boobs are like 5 cup sizes bigger than mine. It sucks because by all fairness she's littler than me, so her boobs should be too. Whatever, God just hates me on that one, but still her boobs are bigger than my shirts can handle, so I keep losing clothes. And my makeup disappears, along with my books, my perfumes, pretty much anything that is portable in my room and bathroom. Plus she has this thing where she will NOT close the door after using my bathroom, or put.down.the.damn.toilet.seat. It's the little things that bug the shit out of me because she KNOWS that I hate it and so she does it just to piss me off. So naturally I get mad, and I mean, what sane person wouldn't? I'm constantly losing things I like and nothing ever gets done about it. So today I lost it again when she decided to give me everything back. Wait, it gets better! She gave it all back, at once, and in a giant pile in my room. And apparently, according to my mother, it's my responsibility to put it all away. So basically I get punished for her being a thief. Again I get a little upset at this because it is KINDA unfair. And as a result, I get labeled as "awful" by said mother. And she says that she can't win, she can't? SOOOOO, rather than keep my cool, we have a little shouting match in which I try to make my point, and she doesn't listen to any of it, my dad gets mad at me because it's all my fault (right dad because you never get mad about anything), and then I go upstairs and start shoveling at the pile of shit on my floor. And then when I got bored of that I go dump all my personal problems on the Internet, where everything is safe...
And there you go, my life in my perfectly normal and horribly dysfunctional family. And so my problems are passed onto you, and don't you feel better for it?
Lys
Oh yeah, and in case you didn't notice, I succumbed to peer pressure and put up adds on my blog, I have now become an annoying blogger who has adds on her blog. Whoot!
Ok, now, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment