Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is so Confusing

So everything is going pretty well. Ish. I hate dealing with school, but that's to be expected. And I hate dealing with parents while being a teenager because as far as they are concerned, pretty much everything I do is just a phase. All the teens out there totally know what I'm talking about and they cry the bitter tears of frustration with me. Or maybe just scream into pillows like I do, my friend Char tells me that I should punch the pillow too, but I LIKE my pillow, I'd rather punch the source of my frustration.
So there was a lot that I wanted to write about this week, but since (despite the fact that I only have 4 classes at my high school) all of my teachers decided to give a shit load of homework and my natural ADD kicked in, I got reaaaaaally distracted and well, didn't write any of it down. Now here I am having forgot ALL of it but at least I can write about what's on my mind now. And since I no longer react like a two-year-old and immediately want my parents to read this right after I update it, my mom doesn't even remember this and I can now right whatever the hell I want to, especially since NO ONE ELSE READS THIS!
But none of that bothers me, I've recently started to change things for myself, I huff less glue (that was a joke), i do my homework at night instead of at 5:30 in the morning, I get more hours at work, I try my very best to not fall asleep during class (I'll tell you about my system in a sec), I make an effort to not talk so loudly (which in my defense.... never mind), I try to keep my sentences short (and you can see how well that's going for me), and I have started (as of like an hour ago) to imagine myself on an island, nothing can hurt me and my life is my own. The only things that really weigh on my mind are to try and stay single (while thinking of ways to ask this one particular person out(because that works)), and saving for my car (which will happen some day because I have the perfect name and I want to start being able to use it). Oh yeah and to get a really sexy tattoo, but that's pretty low on the list right now.
Ok random subject change. Back to that system I talked about. For the last week or so I have been falling asleep during English, and occasionally History too. My friend Emma started to make some smart-ass comments about how technically I hadn't been to class for days so I developed a pretty straightforward way of things. First I tried caffeine, it seemed like the obvious answer. Except for the fact that the increased dosages of energy made me hyper when I wasn't in English (much to the amusement of Char), and then as soon as the Jubs started talking I was out. So then I went to the next best thing, I had Emma poke me when I was asleep, and it worked since she had a little too much fun stabbing me in the neck or side, but then she started paying attention during class and less on me so now it's Billie who reaches across the isle to startle me into wakefulness. It works for me, and that's all that matters.
But today during class when we were talking about stuff and I was in the in-between-phase of being awake and drooling on my book.
And then I reflected to yesterday, which was pretty awesome. It started off with sun, which was weird because I didn't know we got that here in Seattle, who knew? So during my 6th block, during which I am a T.A. to my history teacher, Char and I got bored so we decided to take a walk outside, it was so nice when we got out that the first thing I did was drop my bag and stretch out right on the walkway to the school. People seemed to think it was pretty funny but it was just too nice for me to care. Eventually Char got me to move myself over to the grass and then we just stayed there for a while. But I realized that I had to go find my teacher so we started back towards her office. Before we could get there however, we saw our old English teacher the Twombs in the hell. We didn't really get a chance to see what he was doing, just that he was raising a pipe to his mouth when the FIRE ALARM went off. He paused, and then proceeded to blow into the tube which was when we realized that it was a homemade blowdart. He hit this kid in the hall with the lights and sirens going off then went to go get his class to safety and CHar and I went back the way we came. After the drill we tracked down Twombs and I asked him if that was really a blowdart gun thing and he responded by shooting one at me, it didn't actually hit me sine i was made out of MAGAZINE paper but it was still pretty funny. After that he explained, very seriously, the logistics and technicalities of the gun and the dart and when I asked him if this was his off-period too, he said, "No I'm teaching right now."
Deadpan. Only Twombley...
So yeah that's all I got for now. But hey at least I updated, I still have homework to do but until midnight I can can saw that I did it at night and not in the wee hours of the morning. And in the end that's ALL that matters.
BTW if anyone is reading this, please COMMENT. I"M DYING HERE, I keep thinking that I'm all alone in the world and as a reader you should stop that because those kinds of thoughts can lead to depression and do you want that on your conscience?

No comments:

Post a Comment