Friday, March 11, 2011

Your Extra Time

The whole point of Running Start was that I wouldn't have any spare time and so then I would get shit done since I would have only a limited window for each specific thing. And all my plans work out.... yeah right. As it turns out I got too good at doing my homework at the last minute last year, and when that's coupled with my new discovery that this year I can stay up till midnight and get up at six and feel pretty refreshed. For those who may have the idea that maybe me always falling asleep in English would have something to do with my new sleeping pattern but in my defense, except for my AMAZING English class last year, every single one that I've had in the past have put me out like a light. It's just one of those things, sucks but it's the truth.
So back to my point, my procrastination paired with my new timetable means that I still have way too much extra time on my hands. So projects still get put until the night before they're due, studying is more like cramming, and I keep up my (pretty much unknown to anyone but me) reputation of knowing just about every show and movie out there, I mean everything, all the stupid details. Which means that not only am I a complete freak at Star Trek and Stargate, but I also have a couple of online awards for my mastery at a certain videogame called Jak 3, and I currently have a quicklist on Youtube of Glee songs since I watch the show every week despite how I tell everyone that I hate the show (I really do, I just have nothing else to do some days so hey why not catch up on a bunch of 20 somethings who think they honestly look like teens).
Speaking of Glee, my friend said that the main reason why they hire adults to play teens in shows like this is because there's some legal thing that prevents teenagers from doing most types of sex scenes or alike on tv so they need adults to make out for the audience.
And going off of that the episode this week called sexy involved Quinn having a hicky thanks to Finn, which for me is ironic since a week ago my friend's cat mauled my chest and then the day before yesterday I burned myself with my straightener. What do two and two make? In this case according to Emma (one of my closer friends) it looks like I got a hicky myself from Wolverine...... that's just so.much.fun. NOT!
Thankfully both are healing quick so as long as I wear the proper attire, they don't show much, too bad I seem to only own shirts that go down pretty far..... gaaaaaaah.
Anyway so that was my school week summed up pretty quick, I just can't wait for tomorrow since I have no idea what time I start work tomorrow and get to go in early just in case it's like the worst shift ever or something. The best part about that is that I was actually at my Starbucks earlier today and was even looking at the schedule when I was picking up my hairclip and for some reason I decided to not check for tomorrow, I must have this little person in my head that likes it when I make avoidable mistakes that could cause me a lot of suffering.... yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment