Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You're an Eagle P***s

Does anyone out there know and/or understand siblings?
Haha you're right that WAS a trick question, but at least it has an answer, and it's no. DUUUUH.
I'll give it you (or rather myself) that there is no way in hell that I could understand my younger sister, it might be because she's currently 12 years old and I didn't even understand myself when I was 12. And maybe it has something to do with the fact that she steals my stuff all the time, or even that whenever we have a problem we just either tackle each other or.... yep trying to kill one another is basically the only thing that we do when we fight. But despite all this we still somehow remain sort-of-friends. In real life even if we were the same age and we met in the exact right circumstances we wouldn't be able to stand each other, but since the dumb 8-year-old me decided to one day just ruin the rest of her life and ask her parents for a little sister. And now since we're stuck with each other we fall into the category I just named, friends (but only because we have to be). I may not be able to talk men with her.... or women either for that matter, but I have to love her.
So when we're having a rare moment of sisterly fun and wrestling on the ground because once again she forgot to start a new roll of toilet paper, when my TWELVE-year-old sister says, "you suck mega-giraffe abortions!" One really just has to go.... huh? Seriously she said that, you got to have respect for a kid who would be able to say that, even if that just makes us both laugh harder. But to top it off the next thing she said was, "you're an eagle penis".
Ummmmmm.........................
Yeah no response to that.
But still I have the respect, I think.... maybe there isn't a real name for what I'm feeling in response to this interesting choice in a description of my characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment