Thursday, March 10, 2011

Too much sugar..............................

Seriously I feel high, way tooooooo much sugar. On my home from Chemistry at the college today I decided to go by the store and picked up chips (which have a lot of sugar in them according to the nutrition facts... weird) kit-kat bars (for fear of feeling fat I'm not saying just how many I bought), and then I finished off my box of Girl Scout Cookies all the while drinking a soda. The sugar rush is still going strong but I can almost feel my teeth rotting in my mouth as I type.
But all in all life's pretty good right now, I'm listening to Gwenyth Paltrow sing Joan Jett, and currently writing another blog post. It really doesn't get much better than this.
Tomorrow is going to be interesting since I have to go to my friend Zerina's going away party which I know will be fun but I'm still going to cry. She was there when I first started working at Starbucks almost a year-and-a-half ago, and it just kind of seemed like she was always going to be there, it suuuucks that she is leaving. But at least it's to continue with her education and at least it means that she's going to be one step closer to the job that she really wants so I should be very happy for her, and I am, besides it's not like I'm going to all by myself at Starbucks. I have my new best coworkerfriend Courteney who is actually getting promoted and is my new boss, which rocks since she is an awesome worker. And I have Chris who is a hoot and everyone else too so it makes work fun, yeah....
Anyway onto happier topics. I managed to not only doze off during English like usual today, but I managed to sleep through the whole class. It would have been embarrassing if it hadn't been for the fact that no one saw me, and that I didn't drool thank god. But it was still an interesting moment when I put my head on my arm and I swear I blinked and I missed 45 minutes. I was veeeeeery confused for a minute or two but once I realized what had happened I spent the last five minutes of class trying to not laugh, and trying to catch up on whatever I missed, which as it turns out wasn't much.
It's a lot better than this one time when I fell asleep during the break between History and English and when I woke up I realized that we were watching a movie... oopsie.
Oh and speaking of English, fun fact. It's been almost a whole school year and my English teacher still doesn't know my name, or maybe he does and just doesn't care. Either way he calls me by my full first name (despite the fact that I haven't once put that on my homework or essays or anything, it's always my shortened name) but he also calls my friend Elissa Alyssa and so whenever she's not in class (like the last couple of days) for some unknown reason he marks ME absent which is really annoying because thanks to my bad habit of always ditching last year, I keep getting in trouble when my school auto-calls my house to tell my parents that I missed a class. It's happened frequently enough know that I think they're beginning to not believe me anymore... thaaaaanks Juba.
I know that these are trivial concerns for most other Juniors out there but it still bugs the shit out of me (pardon my french).
OOOOOOOH speaking of french for the first time ever I haven't only managed to get a full score on a major project, I've also managed to turn in all my homework so far, a real moment for me. Granted we've only had the two homework assignments, but I have consistently turned them both in, yay me!
And now as I look outside my window I notice how truly windy it is, I don't want any trees falling on my house or anything but it would be kind of nice if one of them fell and like blocked a major road or something so that maybe school would be canceled because my little sister has a LID tomorrow and I hate that she gets to sleep in and get a three-day-weekend that I was supposed to get to if it hadn't been for the freakish snow days. GRRRRR. Wow it is really getting windy out there it's kind of too scary to watch I keep waiting for one of the big pines to just SNAP and crush like my car or something. (That would especially suck since it is a brand new car and I haven't even gotten my phone synced to it yet).
Okay well I'm out of stuff to talk about for now, so off to go eat more junk food.... if there's any left....

No comments:

Post a Comment